Friday, December 08, 2006

 

Politically Correct

As I was waiting in line at the bank located inside of Fred Meyer, Shea looked up at me and unabashedly informed me that she had to go potty. Of course knowing that if I don't get her into a restroom within the next 2 nanoseconds she'll go right there and then, I leave my place in line in search for the nearest restroom.

Upon entering the Men's restroom, I was glad to discover that they had an extra large bathroom stall equipped for the handicapped and gear for children and infants that most likely doesn't get used because Dads will pawn off the kids to the Mom for a bathroom trip whenever possible.

Anyway, in this stall was a changing station and directly across from the toilet was this little chair that folded into itself. This chair is designed so that you can strap your 'little one' into it while you take a dump.

I just found the sticker on the front of this chair pretty damn funny...especially the part where it says, "...while you take care of business". You know you live in a country where PC is so in when instructions that refer to you taking a gigantic shit politely state, 'taking care of business'. This country is repressed. If it were my sticker, it would read, "Put your kid here while you take a very large crap. But, if it's going to be very repugnant, you might want to send your child to the store for clothesline pins and Glade."

On the other hand, I don't know if I want to strap my kid in a chair directly across from the toilet while I lay pipe. Last thing I want to look at while I punch out a growler is my child. I don't get privacy at home, I expect it at a public restroom where thousands of others have 'dropped the kids off at the pool'.

OK, back to the 'taking care of business' reference...How do they know what kind of business I'm going to take care of? Do they think I'm a fan of Bachman, Turner Overdrive? I might be bringing my laptop and cell phone in there and actually conduct my web design business in there. In fact, Starbucks should put these chairs in their stores. People can bring their toddlers in, strap them in and they can whip out their laptop and conduct business without being disturbed by their kid.

I think they are on to something here.

Comments:
Packers And Movers Hyderabad Household Shifting Service Providers List, Get Free Best Quotes Local Packers and Movers in Hyderabad, Compare Charges, Save Money And Time @
Packers And Movers Hyderabad
 
We Provide Best Packers And Movers Mumbai List for Get Free Best Quotes,Compare Charges, Save Money And Time, Household Shifting Services .Packers And Movers Mumbai


 
vWe Provide Best Packers And Movers Pune List for Get Free Quotes, Compare Charges, Save Money And Time, Local Household Shifting Services.
Packers And Movers Pune
 

Packers and Movers Ahmedabad - We Provide ***Best Service Providers, Safe, Reliable, Affordable, Trusted ###Movers and Packers in Ahmedabad List, Household Shifting, Office Relocation: Choose Top Verified Packers and Movers Ahmedabad Compare ✔✔✔Shifting Service Chrages, Price Quotation, Rate List Charts and Save Money and Time @
Packers And Movers Ahmedabad Local

 
I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you’ve Write here on this post. I shall be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.
@ Packers and Movers Ahmedabad

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?